Gardening whether Indoors or Outdoors has grown increasingly popular over the past couple years. The growing demand to Eat Healthy and eliminate harmful Pesticides from our diets has driven the Agricultural Revolution to new heights. Helping with this new trend is the Tower Garden Aeroponic Growing System. The technology was developed by NASA, it allows you to grow a minimum of 20 plant in 3 cubic feet. The plants are fed nutrients through a cascading flow of water that eliminates the need for soil. With the addition of Grow Lights you can grow an Indoor Herb Garden or Fresh Strawberries throughout the year.
What Can I Grow
The Tower Garden will show up with everything you need to start growing. My kids love Strawberries, but I have grown tired of spending money $5.99 a quart of Organic Strawberries that were hit or miss as to being good or ripe. Amaranth (vegetable type)
Arugula Bayam Beans: Lima, bush, pole, shell, fava, green, Broccoli, Broccoli Raab, Brussels Sprouts, Cabbage and Chinese cabbage, Cauliflower, Chard, all types, Chicory, Collards, Cucumbers, Cress Dandelion, Italian Eggplant, European and Asian, Endive, Escarole, Garbanzo beans, Gourds, edible and ornamental, Kale, Kinh gioi, Kohlrabi, Komatsuna, Leeks, Lettuce, all types, Mesclun Varieties, Melons, all types, Misome, Mizuna, Mustard Greens, Ngo Gai, Okra, Pak Choy, Peas, all types, Peppers, all types, Radicchio, Sorrel, Spinach, Squash, all types, Strawberries, Tomatoes, all types.
Tower Garden Your Complete Growing System
What is Included in your New Vertical, aeroponic Tower Garden:
- Non-GMO basil, beefsteak tomato, bell pepper, cherry tomato, cucumber, eggplant and gourmet lettuce seeds
- Seed starting supplies, including germination tray, 20 rockwool cubes, vermiculite and net pots
- Pump, timer and drain tube
- Tower Garden Mineral Blend plant food (one qt. each) and measuring cup
- pH test kit and one bottle each of pH adjusters
- Dedicated customer support and comprehensive growing resources to help at every stage of your Tower Garden experience
How Much Does it Cost?
The Tower Garden is only $44.25 per month, the initial payment includes a $50.00 shipping fee. You can use a Debit Card or have or use a Bank Draft. Credit Cards are also accepted and a Pay in Full option.
For More Information
Click Here: http://www.punderkofler.towergarden.com